Tuesday 4 May 2010

The value of summary exercise to each other

My Policy is “Learn how to speak and summarize them.”


How do I communicate with other people? I think that summary exercise to each other is very interesting and exciting because I gained more knowledge and received new vocabularies of meanings, parts or speech, spelling and pronounciation. In addition, my friends and I are always summary about my article and what did we do on vacation. I thought that it‘s very hard to me for describing to my classmates. However, it made me exchange knowledge to other people. I like to speak English because I love English and I want to have my own business connecting between other countries so I will study and discuss in summary exercise that can help me to understand them.








No comments:

Post a Comment